GP COMPANIES, INC. SALES POLICIES
General Pump reserves the right to refuse to conduct business with any company not in good credit standing or that is not determined to be a qualified manufacturer, wholesaler or distributor.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Credit terms are Net 30 days, subject to credit department approval
• All shipments are FOB, Mendota Heights, MN
• Pricing is subject to change without notice
- To expedite the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process, please have your General Pump invoice number available when you contact the Customer Service Department.
- An RMA number must be acquired before returning product. To obtain an RMA number, please call General Pump’s Customer Service Department at: (888)474-5487 ext. 199.
- An RMA number is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. If the product is not received within 60 days, a new RMA number must be issues.
- The RMA number must appear on the outside of the package. Items received without an RMA number will be refused.
- reight for returns, except for products shipped in error by General Pump, is the responsibility of the customer.
- General Pump will repair or replace products qualified as defective under General Pump’s warranty.
- For the safety of our employees, all products used in any type of chemical application must include the MSDS sheet for the chemical used.
- If you require immediate replacement for products submitted for warranty consideration, General Pump will ship and invoice at current price. Standard warranty policy will apply to returned products.