Terms & Conditions
GP COMPANIES, INC. SALES POLICIES
General Pump reserves the right to refuse to conduct business with any company not in good credit standing or that is not determined to be a qualified manufacturer, wholesaler or distributor.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Credit terms are Net 30 days, subject to credit department approval
• All shipments are FOB, Mendota Heights, MN
• Pricing is subject to change without notice
- To expedite the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process, please have your General Pump invoice number available when you contact the Customer Service Department.
- An RMA number must be acquired before returning product. To obtain an RMA number, please call General Pump’s Customer Service Department at: (888)474-5487 ext. 199.
- An RMA number is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. If the product is not received within 60 days, a new RMA number must be issues.
- The RMA number must appear on the outside of the package. Items received without an RMA number will be refused.
- reight for returns, except for products shipped in error by General Pump, is the responsibility of the customer.
- General Pump will repair or replace products qualified as defective under General Pump’s warranty.
- For the safety of our employees, all products used in any type of chemical application must include the MSDS sheet for the chemical used.
- If you require immediate replacement for products submitted for warranty consideration, General Pump will ship and invoice at current price. Standard warranty policy will apply to returned products.