JOB POSITION: SHIPPER
Position purpose: To prepare and ship orders, receive incoming materials and maintain an orderly and clean warehouse facility.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
1) Picks parts for customer orders in an efficient and timely manner.
2) Packs UPS and truck orders.
3) Loads and unloads trucks.
- Receives incoming parts and materials, performing visual inspection.
- Receives incoming materials in DataFlo and confirms receiving on all purchase orders.
6) Restocks shelves with incoming product.
7) Tracks and resolves problem orders, bringing unusual matters to the attention of the Manager.
8) Cleans warehouse as assigned assuring an orderly and safe working
9) Process packages in shipping department
10) Check orders for accuracy
11) Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED
- Be able to stand and move for 8 hour days on a regular basis
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to utilize UPS computer
- Forklift experience; ability to lift 100 lbs. regularly
- Previous order pulling experience preferred
- Basic math skills for handling inventory calculation
- Basic computer skills