Our manufacturing facility in Eagan, MN houses our dedicated engineering team who work closely with our OEM partners using state-of-the-art design tools and suppliers to bring to market the innovative, yet cost-effective solutions to meet our customer’s needs.
Our capacity has expanded and we offer a wide range of products built to order, made in the USA, for the American market. Importantly, this local market support is now the strongest in our industry, thanks to the financial backing of the Interpump Group, the world’s leader in high-pressure plunger pump technology and production. As a result, General Pump is uniquely positioned in the US market to engineer, manufacture and timely deliver the complete range of solutions required by the fluid handling industry.
We Offer Dedicated Engineering
- Design teams dedicated to accessory and nozzle development
- Source of innovative products like the Pump Thermal Protector line (PTP), the Dual Port Injector, the 6,000 PSI Safety Valve, the Quick Disconnect Injector line and Expansion Valves
- State-of-the-art design support including 3D CAD modeling and ANSYS fluid and stress analysis software
We Offer In-House Design
- Dedicated engineering resources for product customization and design support
- Dedicated prototype shop ensures timely turnaround of new products
- In-house machine design has provided General Pump’s manufacturing department with innovative assembly work stations